Thursday, December 21, 2006

All I want for Christmas is a Quadruple Scoop (...and a Lonestar...and a Tex...and some Naughty Janet lingerie...)

Christmas is coming and I've got visions of Vixskin™ dildos and Phallix Glass anal toys (among other things - my wishlist is a mile long) dancing in my head.

Unfortunately, Santa doesn't make sex toys (at least not the last time I checked), but the good news is Santa's not the only one who fulfills dreams of goodies, which leads me to this little tidbit of good news...

Wild in Secret (a company I adore and highly recommend for their class, tastefulness and approach to selling sex toys, incidentally) has given me an opportunity to join their online blogging community, myWISblog, and will be compensating me for writing reviews on products I receive off of my wishlist (and blogging about sex/sexuality or whatever other random thoughts happen to make the journey from my brain to my fingers).

I know what you're thinking. "You're getting compensated for giving lip service to their products, right? That's the way these things work, you're becoming their puppet." Wrong. WIS and I are in agreement that I won't be giving anything less than my honest opinion on the products they provide me with, be it positive or negative.

Granted, that doesn't mean I'll actually get that Quadruple Scoop or that Lonestar (or any of that Naughty Janet lingerie, for that matter) that I'm pining for, but that's not the point (I'll get them eventually, one way or another). The point is that I feel honored to be working with them and with their crack team of current bloggers and I'm very excited about being given this opportunity. As I'm sure they could tell from the sheer number of exclamation points (!!!!) in my response email to their offer.

So here's to WIS and the opportunity they've given me to work with them on this (and, of course, for allowing me to get things that I might not have gotten otherwise considering all the money that I've spent on sex toys lately and the fact that we're supposed to be saving money, not spending it like drunken sailors...or like a drunken sailor, really, since I'm the only one who's spending the money in our house right now).

So cheers and Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa or whatever holiday you personally prefer to celebrate during the end of the year holiday season) all! Look for reviews on new products (both those provided by WIS and those purchased with my own - dwindling - money) soon!

No comments: