Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tantus Silicone - Little Flirt

Rating: 2/5 (for me, personally - keep that in mind)
Impressions: Great for a novice, poor for someone with experience
Price: About $10.95 or so depending on where you get it

I feel like I need to put a caveat on this particular review. To be fair to the makers of this particular plug, I'm only rating this a 2/5 because I've had a fair amount of experience with anal play and anal sex.

For a novice (or, I suppose, for someone who prefers something very small) this particular plug would probably be perfect: it's soft, comfortable, slim (about 1" around at the widest - it's teeny tiny) and flexible, so it's not uncomfortable.

My problem (aside from the small size - I prefer something more substantial like the nJoy Pure Plugs, the large size of which is about 1.5" at the widest point) is that the Little Flirt refuses to stay put for me. I'm not sure if it's due to my experience with anal sex and anal play (read as, my body's gotten accustomed to something larger than this particular toy and doesn't grip it the way a novice's body would) or if it's because of the small size difference between the stem and the bulbous part of the plug (or if it's a combination of both of those and the fact that the plug is made of silicone rather than something unyielding like steel or glass), but it tends to pop right back out as soon as I let it go.

There's also no handle on the base to effectively move it once it's in place, which I find to be a nice touch on the plugs I enjoy. Granted, that's not absolutely necessary, but it's nice to have around if you want to move it around (and it makes removal easier because you're not trying to dig your fingers underneath the base of it and pull it out).

(Buy from Sugar DVD)

No comments: