Saturday, November 18, 2006

JT's Stockroom - Bootie Cleavage Briefs

Rating: 5/5
Impressions: Sexy in the extreme!
Price: $100 from JT's Stockroom

When I first saw these panties in the JT's Stockroom catalogue, it was love at first sight. Leather panties with a corset-inspired back? Yes, please! But they were $100 and I put them on the list of things I'd likely never buy since we're supposed to be saving money towards a house (not an easy thing to do when you're used to having anything and everything you want).

But not long after, my husband told me to order whatever I wanted from the JT's site as a surprise and in my cart these little beauties went.

A good purchase? Undoubtedly. These panties are sexy. The leather is soft and supple and fits your curves and the elastic on the sides makes the oanties both comfortable and more flattering in terms of fit. The lace-up back highlights your "bootie cleavage" as JT's puts it - one of the sexiest parts of a woman's body in my humble opinion.

These panties are easily comfortable enough to wear outside the house if that's your desire, but they also make a great get-up for a romantic (and kinky) evening at home.

(Buy Bootie Cleavage Briefs from JT's Stockroom)

No comments: