Tuesday, December 11, 2007

nJoy - Pure Plug 2.0

Rating: 4/5
Impressions: Beautiful, impressive but a bit too much for me to handle as foreplay. As its own show, it's great.
Price: $115 from Wild in Secret

As I've mentioned before, I love anal play. And I love anal plugs. I love big, bold, steel anal plugs the most. And while I adored my original large Pure Plug, I have to admit, it was a thrill to open my package from WIS and find this steel behemoth inside, waiting to test my limits.

Sure, my old one was wonderful. It was just the right shape, just the right size to be comfortable but big enough to make an impression. It was (and still is) anal plug perfection, but there's something about the sight of 1 1/4 pounds of highly polished steel designed solely for my anal pleasure that makes my heart wander.

Trust me when I say that the 2.0 version of the Pure Plug is big. And bold. It's impressive. And heavy. Very heavy. This is not a beginner's plug. It's not even a moderately experienced plug user's plug. This is a plug for those who want a challenge. Yes, there are far bigger plugs out there to test your capacities. I'm not going to say that this is the biggest thing you're ever likely to shove up your derriere, because it's not, bit it is more than a bit of a stretch (my apologies for the bad pun, but it's true) even for an experienced user like me.

Right out of the box, it has the look of some sort of aerodynamic secret anal technology with it's sleek lines and the intriguing new divots. Maybe it is. I haven't tried throwing it to see how well it flies for fear of busting a hole in the wall or breaking a lamp. Either way, the new features are definitely impressive, although I'm not sure that I prefer the new texturized body to the old simple, sleek shape simply for the fact that I don't like a lot of texture on my anal toys. It's unnecessary for me and, often, downright unpleasant. I prefer slick lines on my anal toys, but your mileage may vary.

Inserting this bad boy was harder than I'd expected. Granted, I'm not an expert in huge anal toys and there are a great many people out there who can put me to shame by shoving things three times this size up their backdoor, but normally I have little to no trouble with bigger anal toys. The 2.0, however, put up a bit of a fight. Even with a generous slathering of lube, it didn't want to go in as easily as I'd anticipated.

After a minor battle, though, we (and I say we, because my husband was actually at the controls) got it in and I have to say, it felt incredible once it was finally in place. It retains the original's thin stem, so that while you've got a nice feeling of extreme fullness, there's not undue pain or pressure on your rosebud while it's in place.

In theory, it should have made anal sex a lot easier, having stretched and prepared everything ahead of time, but, unfortunately, once it was removed, it was downright painful to have anything else reinserted. Apparently, I either need more training with this monster or it's just too much for my body to handle as foreplay. On its own, it's fantastic, but not as a precursor to actual anal sex, which makes me sad because I want to give this an absolutely glowing review. As far as truly large plugs go, I would say this is nearly perfection, but practically speaking, I prefer my original large Pure Plug for the simple fact that it doesn't overexert my delicate tissues.

(Buy from Wild in Secret)

No comments: